Curve’s Crowdfund to close in 24 hours, after overwhelming demand from retail investors
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE) – Curve, the fast-growing financial super app, today announced that its crowdfunding campaign will close on Thursday, May 27 at 3:00 p.m. BST. At the £ 7.5million mark, nearly 9,000 customers and retail investors have taken part in the cycle since it went live at 0900 BST yesterday.
The announcement of the crowdfund closing in 24 hours comes after Curve broke its own 2019 crowdfund record a day earlier, raising £ 6million in just 2 hours 49 minutes. In its September 2019 campaign, Curve raised £ 6million in 4 hours 42 minutes.
Potential investors, including new and existing clients, will now have one final opportunity to share Curve’s future success following the rapid growth it has experienced recently. Full details of the crowdfund can be found live on the Crowdcube website [http://www.crowdcube.com/curve].
Highlights of Curve’s crowdfunding:
● Over £ 3.1 million raised in 30 minutes
● £ 7.2 million raised in 24 hours
● Almost 9,000 investors to date
Proceeds from the crowdfunding round and its successful series will be used to fuel the company’s international expansion and product innovation.
Curve will provide a full rundown of its crowdfunding round when it closes on Thursday, May 27 at 3:00 p.m. BST.
Curve is a great all-in-one financial app. Its mission is to be a one stop shop for all the financial needs of a consumer; a single point of access to a wide range of financial products and services, bringing all your money together in a single smart card and even smarter app. Unlike other services available in the market today, Curve allows customers to connect and supercharge their old banks in the 21st century, without leaving their bank or enrolling in a new bank. Curve is present in 31 markets across the UK and the European Economic Area (EEA).
Curve offers many advantages to its customers:
● Combines a customer’s Mastercard and Visa debit and credit cards into a single card.
● Allows customers’ cards to integrate with Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, FitBit Pay and more, even if their banks do not support this integration.
● Curve offers 1% cash back on select retailers for the first 30 days, or for an unlimited time on paid Curve subscriptions.
● With Curve’s patented Go-Back-In-Time system® feature, Curve customers may be able to redeem their spending to another account, up to 90 days after purchase.
● Increased Security and Privacy – Curve makes life easier for customers by providing them with a single pin to remember; protect other sensitive card numbers by using Curve while spending online; providing real-time expense notifications and the ability to lock the Curve card directly from the app.
● Peace of mind – Curve’s premium Metal offering provides cell phone and travel insurance so customers can focus on their lives, rather than worrying about losing their phones or bags when they go. are traveling.
Curve supports Mastercard and Visa networks. The Curve Card and electronic money, linked to cards issued in the UK, are issued by Curve OS Limited, authorized in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority to issue electronic money (company reference number 900926). The Curve Card and e-money, linked to cards issued in the EEA, are issued by Curve Europe UAB, authorized in Lithuania by the Bank of Lithuania (e-money institution license No.73 issued on October 22, 2020).
About the crowdfund
This announcement does not constitute an offer to sell or subscribe for securities in any jurisdiction and should not be relied on in connection with an offer. Any investment decision should be based solely on the terms of the investment, which will be made available to eligible potential investors in due course.
Do not broadcast, publish or distribute, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, in the United States, Canada and Japan or any other state or jurisdiction in which such publication, publication or distribution would be illegal.
Investing involves risk and should only be made as part of a diversified portfolio. There are risks associated with investing in start-ups and start-ups, including illiquidity, lack of dividends, loss of investment and dilution. Crowdcube is intended exclusively for investors sophisticated enough to understand these risks and make their own investment decisions. Approved as a financial promotion by Crowdcube Capital Limited which is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (# 650205).