Federal Executive Forum CIO Excellence Profiles
Dated: December 21, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. ET
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: No charges
Remote and hybrid working has been a catalyst for the private and public sectors to prioritize IT strategy this year. During this webinar, top government technology leaders and industry experts will reflect on their accomplishments in 2021 and the people and technology that made these programs so successful.
The following experts will explore key federal IT success stories, best practices, and what it means for you:
- Raj Iyer, Chief Information Officer, US Army
- Sanjeev “Sonny” Bhagowalia, Assistant Commissioner and Chief Information Officer, US Customs and Border Protection
- Keith jones, Director of Information, State Department
- Kevin cox, Deputy Director General of Information, Ministry of Justice
- Jonathan alboum, Federal Technology Director, ServiceNow
- Nick psaki, Senior Technology Strategist, Pure Storage
- Chris Perry, Technology Strategist, Technical Director’s Office, BMC Software
- Moderator: Luke McCormack, Host of the Federal Executive Forum
Panelists will also share lessons learned, challenges and solutions, as well as a vision for the future.
Registration is free. Please register using the form on this page or call (202) 895-5023.
By providing us with your contact details, you agree to: (i) receive promotional and / or email news alerts from Federal News Network and our third party partners, (ii) that we may share your information with our third party partners who provide products and services that may be of interest to you and (iii) that you are not located in the European Economic Area.