Federal Executive Forum “Zero Trust in Government Strategies”
Date: May 10, 2022
Weather: 1 p.m. ET
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: No charges
The zero-trust model has come to the forefront of government agency cyber strategies over the past two years, but how do agencies implement and manage their zero-trust strategy?
In this webinar, you will learn how federal IT practitioners from the U.S. Department of State, Department of Justice, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and Department of Homeland Security are implementing strategies and technologies around zero trust.
The following experts will explore what the future of machine learning and AI in government means for you:
- Donna BennetChief Information Security Officer, Department of State
- Vu NguyenActing Chief Information Security Officer, Department of Justice
- Rob ThorneSenior Information Security Officer, Immigration and Customs
- Eric SanderInformation Security Manager, Office of Intelligence and Analysis, Department of Homeland Security
- Felipe FernandezSenior Director, Systems Engineering, Fortinet Federal
- John DavisVice President, Public Sector, Palo Alto Networks
- Marc SincevichFederal Director, Illumio
- Moderator: Luke McCormack, Host of the Federal Executive Forum
Panelists will also share lessons learned, challenges and solutions and a vision for the future.
Registration is free. Please register using the form on this page or by calling (202) 895-5023.
By providing us with your contact information, you agree: (i) to receive promotional and/or news alerts via email from Federal News Network and our third-party partners, (ii) that we may share your information with our third-party partners that provide products and services that may be of interest to you and (iii) that you are not located in the European Economic Area.